Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Study and Cram

It can be very difficult to update a blog when you don't feel like you've done anything worth telling anyone. I'm currently in my second reading week. Reading weeks are probably the best thing about seminary - seriously. This is coming from a girl who loves school and loves to learn - but sometimes you just need a break from the classes.

This weekend I ventured to TJ Maxx with some friends. It was fun to just get out and do something other than discuss theology or classes. We also went to the Cheesecake Factory. We definitely need to get one of these at home! Their menu is pages upon pages and don't even get me started on the cheesecake menu. It was a fun night out with the girls - much needed and much appreciated. So those of you who worry that I never do anything fun - rest assured that I do.

Actually, I'll be having more than my fair share of fun because starting tomorrow I'm going to have visitors from home for about 2 weeks. It's really amazing and I'm so looking forward to spending time with them. However, that means I have been cramming on some homework. Usually, reading weeks are so we can get caught up on stuff - but instead of a week - I only have a few days. Today is the last day of super cramming - so hopefully I will get much done.

I will update with pictures next time and hopefully some great stories! -The last time I said I wanted a great story I ended up walking in mud for 2 miles... so I'm saying that with caution.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie!

Guess what I just watched? Stranger than Fiction. I honestly didn't know it existed until this weekend, but I'm a fan- and I see you are as well! :) The common interests continue to arise- I think that's a good thing! :) Peace!