Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

So, if you haven't figured it out already, I think I might have a slightly obsessive personality. I really like things for awhile and then I move on. Earlier this summer I blogged about the 10th Kingdom, but now I have a new obsession. It is a made-for-the-internet event called Dr. Horrible's Sing Along blog. It is 40 minutes long and can be found at www.hulu.com

Conceived during the writer's strike, this was created by Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer). He and some members of his family wrote it, directed it, produced it, etc. It stars Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion and Felica Day. I just had a couple of girls over to watch it and they both really enjoyed it.

Here is the trailer. Watch it. Then go and watch the real thing. Watch it. Love it. Tell others.

5 comments:

Kim said...

That trailer is amazing. I'm totally going to watch the whole thing after work tonight when I have time. Of course, almost anything Joss Whedon makes is amazing. His Sci-Fi "Firefly" is the only television show I own on DVD, and it's pretty much the best thing ever.

Kim said...

You're right--it's pretty much amazing.

Jennifer said...

It's funny that you mention this...I just heard about it for the first time last week. I watched the trailer and thought it looked pretty funny. I'll have to check it out! :-) Or, maybe I will wait and watch it with you when I get back...which would be more fun I think!

Jennifer said...

Yup...hulu.com won't stream video to Canada. Guess I'll watch it with you when I get back to the states! :-)

Dianna said...

I need to see this. I heard about it when it first came out and have delayed in actually watching it. Hm.