Sunday, August 3, 2008

What to say...

I have no excuse for not writing other than I didn't have much to say. Since the last post I have gone to a couple of movies: The Dark Knight (fantastic) and Mamma Mia! (very entertaining)

I've been working. This coming week is my last week at my editing job because Gina is coming back from Mongolia. I'm excited for her return. I've enjoyed the job and have learned so much, but I really need time to work on my semlink classes. Speaking of, I took my midterm for my New Testament class this last week. I think it went well.

Today I got back from a trip up to Maine. I just needed to get out of MA for a little bit. I went up to my mom's cousins and spent the weekend at their house. Yesterday I went kayaking on Pleasant Lake with Jackie. I also finished Mansfield Park while there. Overall, I am so thankful to have some family in the area. Here are a couple of pictures:




Things I am looking forward to:

- End of second job
-Two weeks of having a house available to me for laundry and cable tv
-Dana's visit (If Dana wasn't visiting I would have gone to a Neil Diamond concert - but I would choose Dana over Neil any day!)
- Return of seminary friends
- Josh Turner concert on September 5th
- And maybe returning to full-time student status... not sure if I am really excited about that or not...

That's all for now. I hope your summers are all going well!

No comments: