Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fun on the Hill

My friend Isaac and I like to go to this hill in Gloucester. It has wonderful views of the ocean and the fall foliage. Today we decided to have a little fun while we were there. (Normally we don't have fun.) (Last parenthetical statement: not true.) Anyway, we went today because I finished my OT survey semlink finally by taking the final this morning and needed to relax for a few hours. Thanks to those of you who had to be around me this week as I was such a grump because I hate to study.

So, we're having fun, exploring nature and having deep meaningful discussion. For those of you who wonder what seminary students talk about with one another, today is your lucky day. I recorded one of our conversations for the benefit of the masses. And yes, Camber, I was talking about your video prior to the filming of this one.


2 comments:

Kim said...

That cracked me up! I think I need to meet more of your seminary friends.

Unknown said...

Your friend Isaac seems really cool! Oh and the Red Hair comment, is totally true for Logan! You on the other hand are an exception to the rule my friend!