Friday, December 28, 2007

A Message from the Heartland

Greetings to all! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the new year. Since I am a student, I do not really think of January as the beginning of a new year, but rather September. January is more like the middle of my year - maybe someday that will change.

This Christmas I received a webcam as one of my gifts. I wanted it mainly to chat with a few friends and to be able to "see" my family during the long stretches I am away from home.

I also wanted to leave a message for all of you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,

Wow, cool new technology! I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather -- I'll keep you all in prayer.

Nice to see your face and hear your voice!

Christina

gad said...

Hey Katie -

I'm writing this after your grandfather has passed away, so let me first offer my condolences.

Second,.... Video blogging. Wow. You rock. :)

gad