Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Sunday.

I am unable to think coherently today. I finished my interim class and started my second semester on Friday with Hebrew. I haven't studied Hebrew since December - bad move on my part. You would think I would learn after years of taking languages - but every break I conveniently forget to study. Shame on me.

This semester Mondays are going to be very long days for me. I have 3 classes on Monday, 2 of them only meeting on Mondays which means they are 3 hours long each. One in the morning and one in the evening. That means I only have 1 class every other day of the week - so hopefully I will use my time wisely.

I have a lot of ideas and musings rolling around in my head, but nothing I am currently able to articulate. Mostly it is about my future. I find myself thinking about teaching classes and how I would set them up. Other times I think about if I should go directly into a doctoral program or take a year or two off to figure out where I want to go. Keep me in your prayers - ask God to give me some direction.

Happy Sunday.

1 comment:

Liz said...

My prayers will be with you. God will definately help you through Hebrew...I have no doubt about that. And in regards to the future...I think we are all in that boat in one way or another so...I will pray for you as I am praying for myself in the same regard. You are a blessing. Keep smiling :)