Sunday, January 13, 2008

Shameless

For those of you who like to send me packages in the mail (which I love) I have a request.

One of the many things lacking in the East Coast is a Hy-Vee. There are other stores such as Shaw's and Market Basket, but no Hy-Vee. Since there is no Hy-Vee, there is no Mallow Time microwavable popcorn. I've only ever seen it in a Hy-Vee and tonight I was craving it. So, my request is that if you ever feel inclined while you're at Hy-Vee to pick me up a box and send it - it would make my day.

Letters are always welcome - people here actually notice the amount of mail I get from people at home. It's a good feeling.

Class starts tomorrow - wish me luck!

Also, I heard that my aunt got a scarf for Christmas. Now, the next time I go home I can wear her scarf :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie!
Yes I did get a scarf - I couldn't believe it when Julie brought it to me - and I love it and now understand why you do!
thanks for the pic of Grandpa - comforting to see it!
love you - kf