Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cheesecake Factory

Last night a bunch of girls went to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate a joint birthday party for my friend Anna and me! It was a lot of fun getting away from the seminary and getting to know one another better. My roommate Tina took some pictures that I have "borrowed" to post here. I haven't taken pictures since Christmas and I think I took a total of four pictures during that break. I need to be better about that, but I think it's genetic. It's been a running joke in our family that you never know what will be on one roll of film - everything from camping in the summer to Christmas morning.


Pictures: The Cheesecake Factory Party


This is Tina's artistic take on my leftover cheesecake.



This is the group of girls that went minus 2 that came later in the evening.


I love being able to share my birthday with great friends like Anna!


Gina (she's in Hebrew with me) and Ruth (she was in Anthropology with me)


I really do enjoy coconut cream chocolate cheesecake
(or whatever that plate of heaven was called)


Tina named this photo "embarrassment"
appropriate considering the staff had just sang happy birthday.

One of the awesome cards I received that night
(Tina is slightly obsessed with flip-flops so she wanted a picture)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Life & Style said...

i love the cheesecake :P

Gina B said...

Sweet, I made it on your blog! =P