Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Strawberry Picking


These strawberries were picked by me.


Proof that I was actually picking the strawberries.


This past Sunday a group of girls went to an orchard in Ipswich in MA to go strawberry picking. It was a fun afternoon full of walking, nature, and strawberries! The orchard had a festival going on, so they had all kinds of fun things happening. Besides the strawberries that I picked, I also got some homemade strawberry-rhubarb jam and some strawberry ice cream. I ate the ice cream while listening to a local bluegrass group play.

Later that night I talked to my dad on the phone and it turned out that he also picked strawberries that day. We bonded without even knowing it!

This coming weekend I am planning to go up to Gloucester for another festival. Hopefully it works out!

1 comment:

Kim said...

That sounds amazingly fun.